Resort Policies & Regulations
A deposit of One Night's Room Rate, Resort Fee, and applicable taxes will be taken three days prior to arrival (excluding special rates or promotions that require prepayment).
Advance Rate Plans are fully prepaid, non-changeable, and non-refundable. Should you cancel an Advance Rate Plan or in the event that you do not arrive on the arrival date, the full amount of the reservation shall be forfeited. Each particular rate plan has clearly defined cancellation policies as you proceed further into the booking process. We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the rates or details of the reservation contain or resulted from a mistake or error.
At check-in, the Front Desk will verify your check-out date. Rates quoted are based on check-in date and length of stay. Should you choose to depart early, price is subject to change. A State Tax of 7.5%, and Occupancy Tax 5%.
The daily $49 resort fee provides every guest with:
- Shuttle service within a four-mile radius from 7 am - 11 pm
- Access to three resorts in the Islamorada Resort Collection
- Bicycle check out
- Kayak and Paddleboard check out
- Lawn games
- Complimentary resort events and activities
- Beach and pool chaise lounges and umbrellas
- In-room bottled water and coffee
100% of the resort fee is used to support these services. No portion of the resort fee constitutes a gratuity and no portion goes to any resort associate.
Age Requirement Policy
Guests must be 21 years or older to reserve a room.
Guests are not allowed to fish on property at Postcard Inn Holiday Isle.
Our resort offers non-smoking rooms only. Guests who smoke should utilize our designated smoking areas to avoid fines or penalties for smoking in non-designated areas.
Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina welcomes well-mannered dogs. Guests bringing dogs will be charged a $50 nonrefundable fee per pet per day, a maximum of two dogs per room. A portion of the proceeds is donated to the Upper Keys Humane Society, Inc. Room type and location restrictions may apply. Guests will be responsible for any property damage inadvertently caused by their dogs.
Certified service dogs that provide assistance to individuals with disabilities are welcome at the hotel and are not subject to the policies and restrictions described above.
- Dogs must be a combined weight of 40 pounds or under.
- Dogs should be under their owners’ care and kept on a leash at all times.
- Dogs must be well-socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Dogs’ vaccinations should be up-to-date and current. Additionally he/she should be free of ticks and fleas.
- Guest assumes all financial responsibility for any damages that may occur due to their dog.
- Dogs are not permitted in food and beverage outlets, the pool deck, the beach and the gift shops.
- Dogs should be cleaned off when he/she is wet or dirty prior to letting them into guest rooms.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog and disposing of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
- Our dog fee is $100 per room per pet to cover cleaning charges to guest rooms upon departure.
- Usage of dog friendly rooms are very limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of dog’s arrival must be made at time of booking.
- There will be a $500 fee charged for any dog staying in a non-dog friendly guest room as well as for any dog that is larger than 40 pounds.
- You may be asked to check-out of your room without refunds or adjustments being rendered.
- Having your dog at the Postcard Inn is a privilege and not a right. Please help the Postcard Inn ensure that the experience for you, your dog, and our guests is safe and pleasant.
- You will be asked to sign a document outlining your responsibilities at check in.